Celebrating over a quarter century in business, Underwater Resources, Inc. (URI) is a licensed, insured and bonded commercial diving and marine contractor specializing in:
- Underwater construction and repairs;
- Sub-sea structural and condition surveys;
- Rehabilitation of docks, piers, submerged pipelines, bridges, sanitary outfalls, levees, gate structures, canals, dams and wharves;
- HDPE Pipeline construction for marine applications;
- Fabrication and installation of floating security barrier systems;
- USCG, US NAVY and ABS classification vessel inspections.
URI offers state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in order to deliver premier, customer-driven solutions. Our highly skilled diving, technical and project management team are experienced in deep water, coastal and inland waterway environments. We operate and maintain our own remotely operated vehicles (ROVs), sonar imaging and profiling systems, dredging and hydraulic powered equipment, and a variety of other specialized systems for underwater use.
For over 30 years URI has worked on projects from coast to coast within the continental United States as well as Alaska, Canada, Mexico, Guam, Saipan and South Korea.
URI is headquartered in San Leandro, CA. We invite you to contact us.